1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Knowledge base Inserting key words within a website created with the site generator (Sitebuilder) and indexing it
Inserting key words within a website created with the site generator (Sitebuilder) and indexing it
Actions to be carried out
Log in to your administration panel
Go to Tools -> Internet site generator
Click the "Edit now" button -> Click "Go to the Admin Panel" at the top right
In the "Sites" section click your domain name, domain.xyz for example
Click the "Search Engine Submit" icon
Click the "Submit your site to Google search engine" link
Validate your website using Google's Webmaster tools. The method using tags isn't available with the site generator. It is only possible to index your site using the authentication key method (similar to googled350bc3d5er4485f9c2.html for example) placed on your website via FTP.
Specify some keywords in the site generator pages at step 4. On the left you will see the site map, with the possibility of clicking each page that makes up your site. Once a page has been selected, you will be able to define a title and keywords (separated by commas) for that page in the space provided at the bottom left of the screen.
- The "Page keywords" field defines a meta keywords tag
- The "Page title" contents is very important and so don't hesitate to insert some keywords there.
- Same with the "Page file name"
- The "Page description" will appear directly in Google when it displays the page in the search results.
- Important Keywords can also be specified in your HTML content titles using the "Format"dropdown menu
- The texts contents specified as links will also be important as far as the destination page is concerned
Link to this FAQ: