Turn your passion
into meaningful work
At Infomaniak, you'll be surrounded by people who strive for excellence, who share your passion and who want to contribute to the development of an ethical cloud that doesn't compromise on ecology, privacy or humanity.
Here, management's priority is to foster a pleasant working environment that's balanced with your personal life. Everyone is brought together by the feeling of having genuine responsibilities and a real impact on the lives of millions of users around the world.
Your privacy and time are precious
All your hours are paid. You recover your overtime and are eligible for 3 weeks' paternity leave.
Telework and flexible working hours
We believe that it is essential to have close-knit teams, and everything is done to make everyone feel good in their workplace. Up to 2 days of Home Office are possible for people who need more flexibility.
Work hard, but have fun
We regularly organise original excursions that allow you to discover new activities and have a laugh with your colleagues.
Do you love the planet? So do we.
Depending on how you get to work, you can benefit from a bonus of up to CHF 1,500 per year.
Your income is guaranteed in the event of illness
If you're ill and can't work, Infomaniak exceeds the legal requirements and you receive 100% of your salary.
We think about your future
Our pension fund is ethical and Infomaniak exceeds the legal requirements for your retirement (LPP with no ceiling).
Health is our most precious possession
At Infomaniak, you're covered by Private Supplementary Accident Insurance (LAAC). In the event of an accident, you'll receive the best possible care in the best possible conditions.
Meet your future team
An exceptional working environment
Work in an environment that encourages innovation and teamwork. Many surprises await you.
Senior Frontend React Developer
Intermediate/Senior Backend Developer
Senior SRE – Cloud Engineer
Agent·e de support technique
Site Reliability Engineer
Front Angular Developer
Do you have any questions or doubts?
We’ve compiled the questions we’re often asked – see below.
How can I apply for open positions?
- The best way to apply for a job at Infomaniak is to send your CV, cover letter and project portfolio to the relevant job ad on the Jobup platform
- For positions as Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) or Network Engineer, you will need to take part in an exercise, the link to which is given in the job ads. If you are successful, you will be invited to send us your documents after the test.
What is Infomaniak's holiday policy?In general, Infomaniak offers 22 days of paid holiday per year, in addition to recognised public holidays. The policy varies according to seniority, and additional days may be granted in certain years.
I didn’t attend a leading school. Do I have a chance of joining Infomaniak?In our eyes, your experience, motivation and passion are worth 100 times more than your diplomas. If you also share our values and our vision of the cloud, this could be the start of a superb professional relationship.
How long is the working week?At 100%, a working week at Infomaniak is 40 hours.
What are the working hours?
- Working hours are flexible for most teams, with the exception of the Helpdesk.
- Minimum presence times are between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., with the exception of the Helpdesk.
What training and professional development opportunities are available at Infomaniak?
- At Infomaniak, you'll be surrounded by motivated, talented people who like to share their know-how.
- We actively encourage skills development and in-house development in line with the company's growth and needs.
Are there any opportunities for remote working?
- Infomaniak is a human adventure, and we prioritise teamwork, both on site and in our offices.
- Partial teleworking is authorised (up to 2 days a week at 100%) and can vary according to teams and periods.
What fringe benefits does Infomaniak offer?We offer a full range of fringe benefits:
- Regular company and team excursions
- Accident insurance covering treatment in a private clinic
- Payment of full salary in the event of illness or accident
- Uncapped LPP salaries
- Training courses reimbursed
- Annual mobility allowance by means of transport
- And other surprises you'll discover
I'd like to apply for a work placement. Are there any special requirements?Your work placement must be linked to a course of study (agreement with a school) and last at least 3 months.