1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
you need to enter the name of the bank, the post office account or the IBAN and the SWIFT number for both.
- Name of the period,
- description of the period,
- Start and end of the period,
- the URL,
- Group events with the same name in the shop
- Activate multilingual
You can customize the following menus:
- Content and sub-content
- Buttons and Tabs
You can save as many shop themes you want!
-> Programming -> Customize -> Edit period or event
Top of the ticket
- Select the desired tab "print@home ticket" (default) or "pre-printed ticket",
- Select the tutorial to open it (pdf) and create your visual in the recommended size and format,
- Select the image you created, and cut it using the viewing tool,
Middle of the ticket (text only)
- Edit, delete the text at will,
Bottom of ticket
- Modify the as desired to the recommended size and format,
Lastly, "Save as a new template" your ticket template created.
Then click on "Ticket Preview in pdf" to see your ticket
No, the "Tickets to control printing" procedure that you can find in the "Ticket control" enables you to generate or print an "excel" file to control manually the tickets for the event at the entrance of the venue.
We recommend this procedure for events having sold less than 100 tickets.
At any moment you can mark tickets as "used" on the ticketing tool for all tickets manually checked. You simply need to do a search by "ticket barcode" (bottom left of the ticket) to mark the ticket in question from the "Reservation details".
We can also provide you with a 1D reader to confirm or cancel tickets quickly.
If you are using our ticketing tool, you are free to manage as you wish the number of tickets for sale. If you choose to sell tickets with other suppliers, and you are working from a numbered seating plan, you may in deed share the quota with these ticket suppliers (block seats etc.)
However, we, at Infomaniak Entertainment, give you the opportunity to import print@home tickets sold on the FNAC network (Dispobillet). This supplier has provided you with an access code to their service so you can generate a CSV file to also get a sales report.
From the "Ticket control" menu and the "Import FNAC tickets" tab, you can import that CSV file. From then on, barcode readers that Infomaniak Entertainment provide can read and check these ticketing portal tickets. A highly appreciated flexibility for organizers!
Once your account has been created for the first time, we help you by providing you with a checklist detailing the most important elements for setting up your event.
The checklist consists of:
- General information (group, email, bank, VAT, shop design)
- Creating the period (general information, visual of the period and tickets)
- Creating the event (general information, visual of the event, pricing zones, prices, subscriptions, membercard)
- Settings (shop, shop integration)
The checklist disappears when all these steps are validated and you launch production.
Yes of course, a section in the "Admin" menu, then "Managing access rights and users" allows you to add users who will in turn use the admin console.
You set the specific access rights for users and resellers on the box office service.
Here are a few examples of using this section:
- Allowing a user to create email accounts or FTP addresses;
- Allowing a user to view statistics;
- Giving access to the billing section of a product to another person;
- Adding a new user, then entrusting them with the technical management of all the products you have with us;
- Sending the password to one of your users;
- Setting the free information about each user for sorting information;
- Viewing the history of actions performed by the users of your products, if something does not look normal, deleting an email address, adding an unknown user, editing contractual details, etc.).
Infomaniak provides all of its event organiser clients with access control readers for checking tickets. There are four different methods for checking admission.
When you set up your organiser account on the admin console, an identification code is automatically generated and assigned to you. This code enables you to log in to the barcode readers.
This procedure can be found on the Infomaniak console in the "Ticket control" tab under the "Control Tools" menu