1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
kSuite is a suite of online productivity and collaboration tools developed in Switzerland. It includes all the tools you need to collaborate and communicate effectively online:
- kDrive : a collaborative storage service that allows you to work online on documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- kMail : a secure email service that brings together all your emails, contacts and appointments in one place
- kMeet : a privacy-friendly video conferencing solution to work remotely as if you were in the office
- kChat : a collaborative communication platform to coordinate your work and consolidate your communication flows.
But also: Products included in kSuite
What do you want to do ?
- Understanding kSuite-related data storage
- Start with an existing domain name
- Determine user quota
- Add products
- Get a website
A question or a feedback?
- Our support is at your disposal 7/7
- Do not hesitate to send us your kSuite suggestions
Infomaniak kSuite makes it easier to create and then use different Infomaniak products (kDrive, Service Mail, kChat, etc.) built around a domain name.
But what if you are already an Infomaniak customer and want to subscribe to kSuite along the way?
Migrate to kSuite
If you subscribe to kSuite, you get separate products from your existing products. But:
- if you already have a kDrive, you can upgrade it to kSuite under certain conditions
- if you already have a Service Mail, you cannot yet group it within kSuite. A migration of this existing product to kSuite will soon be proposed.
And the opposite ?
You may not unbundle kSuite Products into separate Products from the Offering. If you wish to cancel a product among those of your kSuite, you must cancel kSuite as a whole.
This guide details how the storage of data from your various kSuite products works.
kSuite Storage Space
The space used for data storage is common to the different users of your kSuite and common to some of the products that make up your kSuite (kDrive and kChat for example).
The total amount of storage space depends on your subscription and the number of users you choose. It corresponds to the maximum amount of storage space that can be used by all your users. There is no quota per user.
Increase or decrease your kSuite storage space
Need more space to store your kSuite data? Change the plan and add users or upgrade to a higher plan with more users. The more available users included in your plan, the more storage space you will need.
You can also recover storage space by permanently deleting kDrive or kChat files. Data from the Mail Service is not counted in kSuite storage.
It is not possible to reduce the storage space or to go below a certain number of kSuite users depending on the storage available and already used.
There are 3 kSuite offers and each includes 1 first user proposed during subscription.
You can include up to 300 users per kSuite.
Each user is entitled to his email address on the domain name around which your kSuite revolves (domain name chosen when subscribing to kSuite) with no limit on the volume of email storage.
Some kSuite offers include additional email addresses ("shared email addresses") for generic purposes.
How many users will you need?
- The Standard offer is presented with 1 free user for life and additional paying users and reduced management; the storage space (excluding email volume since it is unlimited) is 15 GB per user.
- The Pro offer is presented with 1 paying user, with a storage space of 3 TB (3000 GB; excluding email volume since unlimited) per user. You will also have 5 shared email addresses available (additional lots by 5 can be ordered).
- The Enterprise offer is presented with 1 paying user, with a storage space of 6 TB (6000 GB; excluding email volume since unlimited) per user. You will also have 10 shared email addresses available (additional lots by 5 can be ordered).
Can an existing user join kSuite?
Yes, an existing Infomaniak user can be invited to join your kSuite.
A user who would only like to join kDrive or kChat within your kSuite will not be able to do so. In this case, you will have to use the sharing functions so that external users can join you temporarily.
kSuite simplifies enterprise user management and consolidates your products into a single invoice with a single due date. It also includes advanced user management for all the applications you need to collaborate online.
You choose the domain name and kSuite is then established according to your needs in terms of number of users and storage space.
Communicate and plan
- An email service
Collaborate and share
- kDrive, with docs, grids and points
- The Manager interface with Custom Brand included or optional depending on the offer
Products included in kSuite cannot be moved or terminated independently of each other. This is a bundled offer that can be improved at any time by subscribing to a higher offer, but it cannot be reduced along the way.
It is of course possible to subscribe to web hosting from the same customer account and to build your website with the tool of your choice such as WordPress that we promote.
The kSuite offer does not include the web hosting services offered by Infomaniak.
This guide details the specificities of our kSuite offer, particularly in terms of the domain name that must be associated with it.
Domain name existing elsewhere
If the domain name you want to use to create your kSuite belongs to you but is with another provider, it will be essential to transfer it to Infomaniak beforehand by following this guide (click here) .
Domain name linked to a Mail Service
Domain names already linked to a Mail Service cannot be used with kSuite at this time. We are actively working to offer you the possibility of using an existing Mail Service on your account in order to include it in the kSuite offer. Once this functionality is available, we will communicate this information to you by e-mail. Thank you for your patience.
DNS zone not managed by Infomaniak
If the domain name you wish to use to create your kSuite belongs to you at Infomaniak but its zone is not managed by Infomaniak (DNS or type A, MX records, etc. different from those recommended by Infomaniak) it will be essential to point it to our name servers beforehand by following this guide (click here) .
Changing the domain name associated with kSuite
Once the kSuite is functional with a domain name, it is impossible to change it .