1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Infomaniak Mail: add an alias to an email address
This guide explains how to create alternate versions of your regular email address.
How it works:
It's actually possible to create alternate versions of your email addresses by changing the part that comes before the @ sign. For example, email@example.com is a rather long address that could be shortened to (and used as): firstname.lastname@example.org; to do this, you would have to create the alias "jps" for the "john-peter.smith" address).
Add an alias in Infomaniak Mail
To move or copy incoming messages to one or more email addresses:
- Open Infomaniak Mail (mail.infomaniak.com)
- Click on the icon in the top right, then select Email Addresses
- Select the desired address from the drop-down menu
- From the
Address Options section, click on Alias
- Click on Add an alias to create a new version of your email address
- Click Add
Find out more
- Infomaniak Mail / Webmail: getting started guide
- Email Service: create an alias for an existing email address