1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Getting Started Guide: Web hosting
Thank you for letting us host your website.
You ordered a Web hosting and you want to...
- Create a WordPress website
- Install a Web app (ownCloud, Joomla, Typo3, Drupal, phpBB, Simple Machines Forum, Magento, PrestaShop, etc.)
- Manage your FTP accounts/users
- Manage and publish files on your hosting via our FTP Manager
- Manage your MySQL databases
- Add a site or a subdomain to your hosting (multisite/multidomain)
- href="https://faq.infomaniak.com/1946" target="_blank">link another domain name to an existing Web site (domain alias)
- Preview your site even if your domain name does not yet point to the Infomaniak servers
Important: if your domain is not managed by Infomaniak or your Infomaniak Web hosting is not managed under the same customer account as your domain name, follow this guide to configure DNS or Records to link the domain name to your Web hosting.