1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Configuring an email address and syncing contacts and calendars
This guide explains how to configure an email address and sync your contacts and calendars with email software like Outlook, Thunderbird, Courrier or Mail. Do you want to create an email address with your domain name?
Automatic configuration (for all devices)
- Open the configuration wizard: config.infomaniak.com
- Follow the instructions that are displayed
To manually configure an address or to sync contacts/calendars, click here (not recommended).
- Are you using your email address password (and not the one for your Manager or Infomaniak account)? Test your address password or choose a new password if necessary.
- Does the email address you want to configure exist? Create a new address
- Is your domain correctly linked to your email hosting? Find out more
Find out more
- Modifying an email address password via the Manager
- Modifying an email address password via your WorkSpace
- Manually configuring an email address (with the contacts and calendars)