1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Infomaniak Mail: redirect an email address (to one or more email addresses)
Thank you for choosing Infomaniak to manage your incoming and outgoing emails! This guide explains how to automatically transfer new messages from an email address managed by Infomaniak to an email account of your choice, even if it's completely external to Infomaniak.
Add a redirect in Infomaniak Mail
To move or copy incoming messages to one or more email addresses:
- open Infomaniak Mail (mail.infomaniak.com)
- Click the icon in the top right, then select Email Addresses
- Select the desired email address from the drop-down menu
- Go to the Address Actions section and click on Redirections
- Enter and save the recipient's email address by clicking on Add a redirection
- Click Add
Once you have added the email address for the redirection, you can check the Delete emails from server after resending checkbox (not recommended); the redirection then becomes a transfer rather than a copy
Find out more
- Infomaniak Mail / Webmail: getting started guide
- Email Service: redirect an email address (to one or more other email addresses)