1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
iOS: synchronising contacts and calendars using profile (recommended)
This guide explains how to configure the synchronization of contacts and calendars in WorkSpace with a mobile device equipped with iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.). This guide is only for information purposes. Please contact Apple or the outlet where you bought your device if you have a problem.
Automatic configuration of synchronisation
- open the configuration file downloaded from the synchronisation assistant
- press Install (top right of the screen)
- if necessary, enter the security code of the device
- enter the password and click Next:
- if two-factor authentication is not enabled: use the password for your Infomaniak/WorkSpace account
- if you enabled two-factor authentication: generate an application password here: https://manager.infomaniak.com/v3/profile/application-password
If you are synchronising contacts and calendars, you will need to enter the same password twice in a row!
To delete an automatic configuration profile
- in the list of applications, open Settings
- click on General
- click on Profile
- click on the profile to be deleted
- click on Delete the profile
- if necessary, enter your device's security code
- confirm the deletion