1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Thank you for choosing Infomaniak to manage sending and receiving your email! This guide explains how to add email addresses or whole domains to the blacklist of an email address. Blacklisted emails and domains are directly treated as spam.
Blacklisting an email address or a domain
- Open your WorkSpace (workspace.infomaniak.com)
- Click the icon at the top right
- Select Email addresses
- Click the icon to the right of the email address concerned, then select Email address settings
- Go to the Security tab in the left sidebar
- If necessary, enable the Spam filter
- At the bottom of the page under Blocked senders (Blacklist), enter the full email addresses to be added to the blacklist. To blacklist all email addresses from a domain name, enter *@spammer-domain.com - and to blacklist a domain and all its sub-domains, enter *@*spammer-domain.com
- Click the Save button
Blacklisting an email address from WorkSpace
You can block an email address directly from the email account concerned in WorkSpace:
- Open your WorkSpace (https://workspace.infomaniak.com)
- Click the email message concerned
- Click the icon to the right of the sender's name, then click Add to the blacklist: