1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
This guide explains how to add email addresses or whole domains to the Blacklist of an email address. Blacklisted emails and domains are directly treated as spam.
Blacklisting an email address or a domain
- open the WorkSpace (workspace.infomaniak.com)
- click on the grey envelope icon at the top right
- select Settings
- in the left side menu, click on My email addresses
- click on the email address to configure
- click on the Security tab
- if necessary, enable the Anti-Spam filter
- at the bottom of the page under Blocked senders (Blacklist), enter the full email addresses to be added to the blacklist. To blacklist all email addresses from a domain name, enter *@spammer-domain.com - and to blacklist a domain and all its sub-domains, enter *@*domaine-du-spammeur.com
- Hit the Save button
Blacklisting an email address from WorkSpace
You can block an email address directly from the email account concerned in WorkSpace :
- open WorkSpace (https://workspace.infomaniak.com)
- click on the email concerned
- click on + next to the sender's name then on Add to blacklist
Find out more
- The opposite of the blacklist (Whitelist) is also available.