1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
WorkSpace: sending emails from a primary domain and/or a synonym domain
This guide explains how to send messages from the WorkSpace with different addresses, in the situation where the primary domain has a synonym domain.
You need to define multiple "signatures", one for each desired identity.
Creating the new sender
- Log into your WorkSpace (workspace.infomaniak.com)
- click on the grey envelopes icon in the top right
- select Settings
- under My email addresses, click on the email address concerned
- click on the Signatures tab
- Add a new signature
- Change the "sender email address" and replace it with your synonym email address
- When composing your message, click on the "From" dropdown menu