1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
WorkSpace: Sending emails from a primary domain and/or a synonym domain
This guide explains how to send messages from the WorkSpace with different addresses when the primary domain has a synonym domain.
You need to define multiple "signatures", one for each desired identity.
Creating the new sender
- Log into your WorkSpace (workspace.infomaniak.com).
- Click the grey envelope icon in the top right corner.
- Select Settings.
- Under My email addresses, click on the email address concerned.
- Click on Signatures.
- Add a new signature.
- Change the "sender's email address" and replace it with your synonym email address.
- When composing your message, click on the "From" dropdown menu.