1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
WorkSpace: sending emails from a primary domain and/or a synonym domain
This guide explains how to send messages from the WorkSpace with different addresses when the primary domain has a synonym domain.
You need to define multiple "signatures", one for each desired identity.
Creating the new sender
- Log in to your WorkSpace (workspace.infomaniak.com)
- Click the cog icon at the top right
- Under My email addresses, click the email address concerned
- Click Signatures in the left side menu
- Add a new signature
- Change the sender's email address and replace it with your synonym email address
- When composing your message, click "From" in the drop-down menu