1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Enabling DKIM to sign an email in the WorkSpace
This guide explains how to enable DKIM on an email address managed in the Infomaniak WorkSpace.
DKIM (Domain Keys Identified Mail) is an authentication method used to find out if an email is coming from its sender's domain or not. This standard prevents spammers from posing as legitimate entities.
- open the Infomaniak WorkSpace: https://workspace.infomaniak.com/
- in th emenu under your user name at the top right, click on My email addresses, click on the button to the right of the email address concerned
- choose manage
- in the Secrity tab, enable DKIM
- save the changes at the bottom of the page
- Only emails sent from the WorkSpace are signed
- Enabling DKIM signature is only available for domains whose DNS zone is managed with Infomaniak