1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
We are dedicated to continuously improving our products and customer service. We take every suggestion that you share with us via our support team, on social media or on the web for improving one of our services to the department concerned, where it is discussed during their next meeting. Your needs shape our priorities and allow us to continue to improve the services that we offer you.
What product does your suggestion concern?
- Domains: French / English / German / Italian / Spanish
- Web hosting: French / English / German / Italian / Spanish
- Email Service and kMail: French/ English / German / Italian / Spanish
- kDrive: French / English / German / Italian / Spanish
- Cloud servers: French / English / German / Italian / Spanish
- Jelastic Cloud: French / English / German / Italian / Spanish
- Newsletter tool: French / English / German / Italian / Spanish
- SSL certificates: French / English / German / Italian / Spanish
- Housing and data center: French / English / Germany / Italian / Spanish
- Audio streaming: French / English / German / Italian / Spanish
- Video streaming: French / English / German / Italian / Spanish
- VOD / AOD: French / English / German / Italian / Spanish
- Synology NAS: French / English / German / Italian / Spanish
- Swiss Backup: French / English / German / Italian / Spanish
- Guest Manager: French / English / German / Italian / Spanish
- Swiss Transfer: French / English / German / Italian / Spanish
- Public Cloud: French / English / German / Italian / Spanish
Our support team is also happy to help, and can be contacted by email, chat or phone if needed.
This guide explains how to provide useful details when requesting assistance from Infomaniak support.
Authorise the support team to access your content
You can grant the Infomaniak support team access to certain products of your kSuite for a maximum period of 7 days. Only the Infomaniak staff handling your request for support will have access and you can revoke this access at any time.
- Log in to your Infomaniak space (manager.infomaniak.com) or via Infomaniak Mail (mail.infomaniak.com)
- At the top right, click on the tab with your initials then select Manage my profile
- In the Access to support box, click on Manage
- Grant access to the products of the kSuite or kDrive by clicking on the button (authorising one does not authorise the other – these are specific authorisations)
Microsoft offers preinstalled software dedicated to screen grabs. But to do them manually:
- Display what you want/need to send on the screen
- Press the PRINTSCREEN button on your keyboard (or PRTSCR, etc.) once
- In Microsoft Word (or similar), go to "Edit" -> "Paste" to put your image on the page
- "Save" your file
- Repeat the operation from point 1 to point 5 as many times as the number of screen grabs you need
Mac OS X
- Simultaneously press "cmd" + "caps/shift" (the empty arrow pointing upwards) +"3"
- Each time you press these keys, an image file is created on your computer's desktop
Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad...)
- Press the "Power" + "Home" buttons at the same time (the only two physical buttons)
- You will then find the screengrabs in your device's "Photos" app
Google Android (e.g. Samsung, LG or Sony)
- Simultaneously press the volume down (on the side) and the locking button
- The image captured is then automatically saved in a Screenshots folder in the gallery
To copy-paste an error message present in a Windows popup in text form, simply hit "CTRL" + "C" on your keyboard to copy the message onto the clipboard. You can then paste it ("CTRL" + "V") into the body of the email you send to us.
Chrome, Firefox and Safari browser: enter the combination ctrl + caps + i
Internet Explorer and Edge: hit F12
Mac OS X
Chrome: enter the combination ⌘ + ⌥ + J
Safari: enter ⌘ + ⌥ + C
Then click on the round struck-through icon to set the log back to zero.
In some circumstances and for security reasons, an ID verification procedure is required to confirm the identity of the person making a specific request.
This check may be carried out in the following situations (list is not exhaustive):
- Forgotten user password
- Forgotten login email address
- Disabling double authentication (two-factor identification)
- Unblocking an Infomaniak account
- When Ticketing revenue is paid for the first time
- When a product is ordered (suspicion of spam or phishing, brand name etc.)
How the ID verification procedure works
This process requires:
- A QR code or a link provided by Infomaniak
- The Infomaniak Check (kCheck) app installed on your iPhone or Android phone
- An Internet connection on your phone
You can then verify your identity with kCheck:
- Launch the kCheck app on your phone
- Click Start
- Click Scan a QR code
- Use the camera to hover over the QR code provided
- Enter your mobile phone number
- Enter the confirmation code received
- Enable geolocation (necessary in order to continue the process)
- Select the type of ID you have (ID card or passport)
- Follow the steps to take a photo of your ID
- Then take a selfie holding your ID in your hand in front of you
Your documents will then be sent securely to our support. These requests are given top priority with an average turnaround time of 2 hours during our support business hours.
Thank you for choosing Infomaniak to host your websites, email and data! For security reasons, certain orders may be automatically blocked.
When you place your order, an email is sent to the login email address of your Infomaniak Manager account. This email contains the procedure to unblock your order. If you cannot find it, it can be sent again via your Manager by clicking Re-send the procedure in the red banner that informs you of the blocked order.
- Open the email containing the unblocking procedure
- Install the kCheck application on your Android or Apple telephone
- Scan the QR code in the email
- Follow the unblocking procedure to the end
- If we do not hear from you within 10 days, the order is automatically cancelled and payment is fully refunded via the means of payment used
- If you do not have a mobile phone to follow the procedure, please contact our support team
Find out more
- Invoicing: adding or changing a means of payment
- Manually paying for/renewing a product
- Invoicing: enabling/disabling automatic renewal
Question: do you have a whistleblower protection policy?
Answer: Yes, Infomaniak has a whistleblower protection policy. You can find additional information at the following address: https://news.infomaniak.com/en/security-and-data-protection/