1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Infomaniak Network SA is a neutral, independent company, and we fully control the design and management of our datacenters.
Swiss law regarding data protection ensures total confidentiality for individuals, and no government can have access to personal information without the approval of a judge.
Infomaniak employees are subject to professional secrecy and maintain the strictest confidentiality over the information communicated (see also Article 7 of our General Terms of Service).
This guide will help you familiarize yourself with the main products we offer.
Infomaniak offers the lowest rates for .ch, .fr, .be, and .swiss domain names.
- Register a domain name (with 1 free email address, 1 Web page and 100 credits to send newsletters)
- Domain Privacy: the solution to protect the Whois data of your domains
- Renewal Warranty: the guarantee you will never lose your domains
Web and Mail hosting
Infomaniak has been ranked as the French-speaking web host that offers the best performance. Find out more
Web + Mail hosting (popular)
- to create your sites with your email addresses
- 100 GB of space (expandable)
- 5 email addresses (expandable)
- optimized for WordPress and over 100 CMS
- 80 Elegant Themes plugins and themes included
- enables you to manage multiple websites (20 sites included)
- to create your professional email addresses
- 5 email addresses (expandable)
- unlimited attachment size
- spam and virus protection
- webmail with synching of contacts and calendars
- to create your sites with dedicated resources and technology
- as easily managed as classic Web hosting
- optimized for WordPress and over 100 CMS
- Elegant Themes plugins and themes included
- can be used to manage multiple hostings and websites (5 hostings and 20 sites included)
- customized and scalable configuration
- to freely manage your server with Windows or Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, openSUSE, etc.)
- dedicated resources not shared with other clients
- customizable and scalable configuration
Jelastic Cloud (an easy alternative to AWS and Google Cloud Platform)
- enables you to create made-to-measure environments (PHP, Node.js, Java, Docker, Kubernetes, Ruby, etc.)
- horizontal and vertical resource resizing on the fly
- ideal to deploy site and app clusters (WordPress, Magento, etc.)
- payment according to consumption
- flexible storage space (from 4 to over 40 TB)
- Internet connection faster than 60 Gbps
- unlimited traffic
- for organizations that must guarantee the availability of their sites/applications
- uptime guaranteed up to 100% by SLA
- load balancing with clusters of Web servers and databases
- based on a minimum of 5 servers distributed in several Infomaniak datacenters
- to encrypt the traffic on your sites and protect your visitors
- free Let's Encrypt SSL certificates with automatic renewal
- Sectigo professional EV and DV certificates
- very reasonable rates
- activation in just 1 click
Video and audio hosting
Over 1000 Swiss and European radio and television stations already use our services.
- to sync your data and collaborate via all your devices
- data replication in three different physical locations
- online office suite compatible with Word, Excel and PowerPoint files
- migration in 1 click from Dropbox, Google Drive and One Drive
- to send newsletters to an unlimited number of contacts
- no subscription and no commitment
- very competitive, sliding rates
- advanced statistics
- to manage your email, contacts and addresses on line
- collaborative Swiss webmail
- contact and calendar synching
- included free of charge with all email addresses managed by Infomaniak
- to install your servers, NAS, etc. in our Tier 3+ datacenters
- located in Geneva, Switzerland
- certified renewable energy
- flexible and transparent
- ISO 14001, ISO 50001, ISO 27001
- enables you to back up your workstations (Windows, macOS), servers (Linux, Synology NAS) and mobile devices (iOS, Android)
- replication of backups in three different physical locations
- automatic data encryption for greater security
- enables you to create and manage invitations to professional events (company outings, inaugurations, previews, meals, etc.)
- management of groups of guests
- relance automatique des invités
- mobile application to check guests
We are dedicated to continuously improving our products and customer service. We take every suggestion that you share with us via our support team, on social media or on the web for improving one of our services to the department concerned, where it is discussed during their next meeting. Your needs shape our priorities and allow us to continue to improve the services that we offer you.
What product does your suggestion concern?
- Domains: French / English / German / Italian / Spanish
- Web hosting: French / English / German / Italian / Spanish
- Mail hosting and Infomaniak Mail: French/ English / German / Italian / Spanish
- Infomaniak Drive: French / English / German / Italian / Spanish
- Cloud servers: French / English / German / Italian / Spanish
- Jelastic Cloud: French / English / German / Italian / Spanish
- Newsletter tool: French / English / German / Italian / Spanish
- SSL certificates: French / English / German / Italian / Spanish
- Housing and data center: French / English / Germany / Italian / Spanish
- Audio streaming: French / English / German / Italian / Spanish
- Video streaming: French / English / German / Italian / Spanish
- VOD / AOD: French / English / German / Italian / Spanish
- Synology NAS: French / English / German / Italian / Spanish
- Swiss Backup: French / English / German / Italian / Spanish
- Guest Manager: French / English / German / Italian / Spanish
- Swiss Transfer: French / English / German / Italian / Spanish
Our support team is also happy to help, and can be contacted by email, chat or phone if needed.
This guide explains how to provide useful details when you request help from Infomaniak support.
Authorizing Support to access your content
It is possible to temporarily grant access to the content of your WorkSpace and your Drive with the possibility of cancelling this access at any time.
Only those Infomaniak staff members who handle your support ticket will have access.
- Open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com) or your WorkSpace (workspace.infomaniak.com)
- Click your user name at the top right of the page
- Click My profile in the menu that appears
- Click Technical support (or https://manager.infomaniak.com/support) in the left side menu
- Click the access authorization button for the product concerned (authorizing one does not authorize another - these authorizations are specific).
Making a screen grab
Microsoft offers preinstalled software dedicated to screen grabs. But to do them manually:
- Display what you want/need to send on the screen
- Press PRINTSCREEN on your keyboard (or PRTSCR, etc.) once
- In Microsoft Word (or similar), go to "Edit" -> "Paste" to put your image on the page
- "Save" your file
- Repeat the operation from point 1 to point 5 as many times as the number of screen grabs you need
Mac OS X
- Simultaneously press "cmd" + "caps/shift" (the empty arrow pointing upwards) +"3"
- Each time you press these keys, an image file is created on your computer's desktop
Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad...)
- Press the "Power" + "Home" buttons at the same time (the only two physical buttons)
- You will then find the screengrabs in your device's "Photos" app
Google Android (e.g. Samsung, LG or Sony)
- Simultaneously press the volume down (on the side) and the locking button
- The image captured is then automatically saved in a Screenshots folder in the gallery
To copy-paste an error message present in a Windows popup in text form, simply hit "CTRL" + "C" on your keyboard to copy the message onto the clipboard... You can then paste it ("CTRL" + "V") in the body of the email you send to us.
Chrome, Firefox and Safari: enter the combination ctrl + caps + i
Internet Explorer and Edge: hit F12
Mac OS X
Chrome: enter the combination ⌘ + ⌥ + J
Safari: enter ⌘ + ⌥ + C
Then click on the round struck-through icon to set the log back to zero.
In some circumstances and for security reasons, an identity check process is required to ensure the identity of the person making a specific request.
This check may occur in the following cases (non-exhaustive list):
- Forgotten user password
- Forgotten login email address
- Disabling double authentication (two-factor identification)
- Unblocking an Infomaniak account
- When initial Ticketing revenue is paid
- When a product is ordered
How the identity check process works
This process requires:
- A QR code or a link provided by Infomaniak
- The Infomaniak Check (kCheck) app installed on your iPhone or Android mobile
- An Internet connection on your mobile
You can then check your identity with kCheck:
- Launch the kCheck app on your mobile
- Click Start
- Click Scan a QR code
- Use the camera to hover over the QR code provided
- Enter your mobile phone number
- Enter the confirmation code received
- Enable geolocation (compulsory to continue the process)
- Select the type of ID you have (ID card or passport)
- Follow the steps to take a photo of your ID
- Then take a selfie of yourself holding your ID in your hand in front of you
Your documents will then be sent securely to our support. These requests are given top priority with an average turnaround time of 2 hours during our support business hours.
We respect your privacy: this information will be kept until your case is fully processed. The data transmitted will in any case be automatically deleted after 72 hours in the event that your request is not processed.