1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
The Satigny datacenter uses a biometric access system that gives you free access to the data center, as well as rack walkways, 24/7.
Each customer can access their compartments using their digital code.
Thank you for entrusting us with the management of your services. We sincerely hope you have enjoyed using our products.
Feel free to share your personal experience with Infomaniak. We like to get feedback from our satisfied and less satisfied customers, because it allows us to improve the quality of our services and to offer solutions tailored to the needs of our customers.
Choose the product to cancel from this list:
- cancelling a domain name
- cancelling a web hosting
- cancelling an Email Hosting
- cancelling an audio streaming
- cancelling a video streaming
- cancelling VOD / AOD
- cancelling a Cloud Server (managed or unmanaged)
- cancelling a Synology server
- cancelling the Newsletter
This guide explains how to provide useful details when you are completing a support request in order to get help.
Making a screen grab
Microsoft offers a preinstalled software dedicated to screen grabs. But to do them manually:
- Display what you want/need to send on the screen
- Press PRINTSCREEN on your keyboard (or PRTSCR, etc.) once
- In Microsoft Word (or similar), go to "Edit" -> "Paste" to put your image on the page
- "Save" your file
- Start the operation again from point 1 to point 5 as many times as the number of screen grabs you need
Mac OS X
- Press "cmd" + "caps/shift" (the empty arrow pointing upwards) +"3" at the same time
- Each time you press these keys, an image file is created on your computer's desktop
Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad...)
- Press the "Power" + "Home" buttons at the same time (the only two physical buttons)
- You will then find the screengrabs in your device's "Photos" app
Google Android (e.g. Samsung, LG or Sony)
- Press the volume down (on the side) and the locking button at the same time
- The image captured is then automatically saved in a Screenshots folder in the
gallery. To copy-paste an error message present in a Windows popup in text form, simply hit "CTRL" + "C" on your keyboard to copy the message onto the clipboard... You can then paste it ("CTRL" + "V") in the body of the email you are sending.
browser Chrome, Firefox and Safari: enter the combination ctrl + caps + I
Internet Explorer and Edge: hit F12
Mac OS X
Chrome: enter the combination ⌘ + ⌥ + J
Safari: enter ⌘ + ⌥ + C
Then click on the round crossed out icon to set the log back to zero.
Infomaniak Network SA is a neutral, independent company, and we fully control the design and management of our datacenters.
Swiss law regarding data protection ensures total confidentiality for individuals, and no government can have access to personal information without the approval of a judge.
Infomaniak employees are subject to professional secrecy and maintain the strictest confidentiality over the information communicated (see also Article 7 of our General Terms of Service).