1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Email Service: enable the anti-spam and/or the advertising filter
This guide explains how to enable the anti-spam filter and/or the advertising filter on a webmail address managed by Infomaniak.
Enable the filter via Email Service
- Connect to your Infomaniak space (manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Email Service
- Click on the Email Service / domain name concerned
- In the Email Service dashboard, click on the email address concerned
- Click on the Filters and rules tab or click on Filters and rules
in the left-hand side menu
- The Infomaniak anti-spam filter is enabled by default, click on the / icon to enable or disable these filters
Personalise the filters
You can refine the filters using the Filters tool (find out more).
Find out more
- Startup guide: Email Service
- Email Service: list of actions on an email address
- Startup guide: configure your emails, contacts and diaries on your devices