1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Copying the contents of an email address (Gmail, Infomaniak, etc.) from one email account to another
This guide explains how to import the contents of one or more email addresses existing elsewhere to one or more email accounts managed by Infomaniak.
The previous provider may be Yahoo, Outlook.com, Hotmail, etc., but it is also possible to copy content already located at an address for which Infomaniak is the provider.
To use our copying wizard, the email address whose content is to be copied must be used with the IMAP protocol.
Requirements for Gmail and Yahoo addresses:
It is possible to quit Gmail and Yahoo and a specific guide for these suppliers can be found below:
Copy the contents of an email address in an email account managed by Infomaniak
- Open the transfer wizard (https://import-email.infomaniak.com)
- Select Import my emails into a single email address
- Enter the information concerning your current email address (you can add several addresses)
- Select the address of your account to which you wish to import the emails
- Wait while the content is being copied (a confirmation email is sent once the process is complete)
Import the content of several email addresses by batch
- Open the batch transfer wizard (https://import-email.infomaniak.com)
- Select Importing several email addresses from a CSV file
- Download the CSV model provided as an example to create one with the information necessary for the copy
- Load the file using the Select a CSV file button
- Once the file has been loaded on our tool, select Import email address
- Wait while the content of the addresses is being copied (a confirmation email is sent once the process is complete)