1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Copying the contents of an email address (Gmail, Infomaniak, etc.) from one email account to another
This guide explains how to import the contents of one or more email addresses existing elsewhere to one or more email accounts managed by Infomaniak.
The previous provider may be Yahoo, Outlook.com, Hotmail, etc., but it is also possible to copy content already located in an address for which Infomaniak is the provider.
To use our copying wizard, the email address whose content is to be copied must be used with the IMAP protocol.
Copying the contents of an email address in an email account managed by Infomaniak
- Open the transfer wizard (https://workspace.infomaniak.com/syncimap)
- Click Start copying
- Select the provider of the email address whose contents are to be copied and fill in the requested information. If necessary, contact the provider's support to obtain the IMAP server address and the email password.
- Enter your full email address managed by Infomaniak as well as your password (find out more)
- Wait while the content is being copied
Restoring the content of several email addresses by batch
- Open the batch transfer wizard (https://workspace.infomaniak.com/syncimap-batch)
- Download the CSV offered as an example in order to create one with the corect information needed for the copy
- Download it using the Import a CSV file button
- Follow the information on the screen