1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Redirect an email address to one or more other email addresses
Thank you for choosing Infomaniak to manage the sending and receipt of your emails! This guide explains how to forward new messages automatically from an email address managed by Infomaniak to the email account of your choice, even if it is completely external to Infomaniak.
Add or delete an email redirection
You cannot apply the forwarding service to several email addresses of a domain in a single operation. However, the opposite is possible and you can therefore select all the addresses of an Email Service and delete any forwarding process applied.
Any emails deemed to be spam by Infomaniak will not be forwarded!
To forward your mails to another email address:
Via Email Service
- Log in to your Infomaniak service (manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Email Service
- Click on the Email Service / domain name concerned
- Via the Email Service dashboard, click on the email address concerned
- Click on the Redirections and alias tab or on Redirections and alias in the left-hand side menu
- Click on the blue Add a redirection button then indicate the email addresses to which your Infomaniak emails shall be forwarded
- Click on Confirm to finish the addition
- Opt to save a copy of the emails or not on the email address after forwarding by clicking on /
- Open kMail (mail.infomaniak.com)
- Click on the icon at the top right then select Email addresses
- Select the email address concerned in the drop-down menu
- In the "Action on my address” section, click on Redirections
- Save the recipient email address by clicking on Add a redirection
- Click on Add
If you do not have access...
- Check that you have a valid access to kMail with which the email address is associated
- Do you have permission to manage this setting? If you were invited to kMail to mange your address, the Email Service administrator may have withdrawn this right when sending the invitation (find out more (click here)