1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
kDrive: restoring an older version of a file
Infomaniak saves a backup of all the modifications made to the files on your Drive in its versions history. This guide explains how to use the file history or versioning. This feature is very useful for recovering deleted information for later use.
Recovering older versions of files
- Log in to your Drive (https://drive.infomaniak.com/)
- Right click the file you wish to recover
- Click Manage versions
- Open the actions menu of the version to be recovered and choose the option you wish:
- Save forever: the version will be saved after the standard storage period
- Delete: enables you to delete this version to free storage space on your Drive