1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Email Service: create batches of bulk email addresses via CSV import
This guide explains how to create batches of email addresses using a CSV file.
Import a model .csv file
- Log in to your Infomaniak Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Email Service
- Click on the Email Service / domain name concerned
- Click on the drop-down menu arrow on the blue "Create an email address" button and select Create several email addresses
- Download the suggested template (.csv file) and fill it in with the new email addresses to be added by following the template requirements.
- Once the .csv file is complete, you need to import it on the same page as your Email Service
- Click on Continue, after a few minutes, the email addresses will be added according to the instructions in the imported file
Complete the .csv file
When you open the .csv document, you'll find:
- a first line with the column heading (you can leave this) that tells you what you need to enter into the boxes
- two lines containing example addresses (replace these examples)
- The first column must contain the desired email address (only the part before the "at" sign [@])
- The second column must contain the password that will be used for the address on the same line
- The third column must contain the name and/or first name or other information to describe the user
- The fourth and fifth columns are optional (you can leave them completely blank) unless you want the address that is going to be created with us to be redirected elsewhere, in which case:
- in the fourth column: indicate the recipient address in full.
- In the fifth column, in the "del_after_redirect" field: 0 to not save the emails here or -1 to save a copy after redirection
Make sure you save your document in the same format as the template.
Find out more
- Getting started guide: configure your emails, contacts and calendars on your devices
- Email Service: email address management
- Email Service: modify an email address password