1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Microsoft Outlook (Windows): Syncing contacts and calendars
Several tools allow WorkSpace contacts and calendars to be synced with Microsoft Outlook:
- Outlook CalDav Synchronizer (open source, free)
- EVO Collaborator ($29)
- Bynari WebDav Collaborator (appears to have been abandoned by its developer)
The following instructions are provided for information purposes and we do not guarantee support associated with the use of these solutions.
1. Outlook CalDav Synchronizer
Outlook CalDav Synchroniser is compatible with Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and allows WorkSpace calendars and contacts to be synced through CalDav and CardDav.
- Download Outlook CalDav Synchroniser: https://sourceforge.net/projects/outlookcaldavsynchronizer/
- Important: if two-factor authentication isnotenabled, use the password for your Infomaniak / WorkSpace account, but if two-factor authentication is enabled, generate an application password here: https://manager.infomaniak.com/v3/profile/application-password
Syncing several calendars:
2. EVO Collaborator
In version 2.0.20, Evo Collaborator offers an Infomaniak profile to automatically sync your WorkSpace data with Microsoft Outlook through CalDav and CardDav.
3. Bynari WebDav Collaborator
- download and install WebDav Collaborator (appears to have been abandoned by its developer)
- when installing, enter the following information:
- user name: enter the user name given by the synchronisation wizard (ex.: AB12345)
- if you have not enabled two-factor authentication, use the same password that you use to log in to Infomaniak / WorkSpace
- if you have enabled two-factor authentication, generate an application password here: https://manager.infomaniak.com/v3/profile/application-password
- email address: the email address of your choice
- configure the calendars, address books and tasks to be synchronised