1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Creating / adding / deleting an email address
This guide explains how to create or delete an email address on a Mail hosting. It also explains how to order additional addresses if the hosting's email account quota is reached.
- open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to Mail Hosting
- click on the hosting/domain name concerned
Under Email addresses, you can:
- add an email address or order additional email addresses*: click on the blue Create button
- delete an email address: click on the button to the right of the email address and then select Delete
- edit the settings of an email address (password, reply, signatures, redirects, filters, IMAP folder configuration, etc.): click on the address to be edited and then on the corresponding tab
The blue Create button (using the arrow to the right of the button) also enables you to:
- create mass email addresses by batch, with the help of a CSV file: https://www.infomaniak.com/en/support/faq/224
- recover email from another address: https://www.infomaniak.com/en/support/faq/837
To edit an email address (edit the spelling of the part before the @ symbol): https://www.infomaniak.com/en/support/faq/2263
* The modification of an offer automatically extends the duration of the contract according to the invoicing terms (montly, quarterly, yearly).