1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Infomaniak Mail: enable an automatic out-of-office reply (responder)
Thank you for choosing Infomaniak to manage sending and receiving your emails! This guide explains how to enable an automatic reply for an email address managed in your Infomaniak Mail to inform your correspondents that you cannot reply immediately because you are out of the office, on holiday, etc.
When is the automatic reply sent?
As a general rule, your reply is only sent once to the people who send you messages. However, if the same person sends you another email 7 days after the previous one and your automatic reply is still enabled, Infomaniak Mail sends them another automatic reply to remind them that you do not have access to your emails. Also read this FAQ page (click here) if you think it is not working correctly.
Enable the automatic reply in Infomaniak Mail
- Open Infomaniak Mail (mail.infomaniak.com)
- Click the icon in the top right
- Select the Email Addresses tab
- Under Actions on my address, click on the automatic reply icon
- Enable Automatic reply
- Define whether the automatic reply should be repeated on certain specific days of the week
- If the reply is not regular, set a start date / time and an end date / time if required
- Write an out-of-office message
Click Advanced options to:
- Set a different sending address (the address must first be verified)
- Set any addresses which should not receive your automatic message
Find out more
- Infomaniak Mail / Webmail: quickstart guide
- Infomaniak Mail: add a signature to emails
- Email Service: enable an automatic out-of-office reply (responder)