1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Infomaniak Mail: adding an email address
Thank you for managing your email with Infomaniak! Infomaniak Mail enables you to manage one or more email addresses hosted by Infomaniak. This guide explains how to add an email address to an existing Infomaniak Mail in order to check, manage and send emails.
Adding an email address to Infomaniak Mail
This process enables you to manually add an email address hosted by Infomaniak to your Infomaniak Mail. The same email address can be managed in several different Infomaniak Mail accounts.
- Open Infomaniak Mail (mail.infomaniak.com)
- Click the icon in the top right
- Select the Email Addresses menu
- Click the blue button to Add an email address
- Enter the full email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) and the email address password (help)
- Tick or leave unticked the Set this default email address when opening mail
- Click the Add button
- Repeat steps 4 to 7 to add other email addresses
If you don't have an Infomaniak Mail account yet
- Open the invitation to use the email address link
- Select the option to Create my account (free)
- Enter your First name, Last name and Telephone number
- Choose a login email address (it is possible to use the Infomaniak email address that you are invited to use) and set a password
- Click on Use my address to access your Infomaniak mailbox
Find out more
- Infomaniak Mail / Webmail: quickstart guide
- Infomaniak Mail: inviting a user to create an account
- Infomaniak Mail: accessing email address options (signatures, filters, spam, etc.)