1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Change an organization user's rights
This guide explains how to modify a user's rights or permissions so that they only have access to certain products or features in your organization.
How rights/permissions work
As a reminder, since you opened your account with Infomaniak, you have been part of an organization , yours.
You automatically become the legal responsible (all rights + legal responsibility).
This allows you to add other users to your organization.
You will then need to define whether the new user:
- is part of your organization
- and if he should become legally responsible (all rights + legal responsibility) like you (in order to make a future replacement for example) + with/without SMS/billing reminder emails if he is not solely responsible legal
- or administrator (all rights + with/without SMS/billing reminder emails)
- or employee (limited rights + with/without billing rights + with/without SMS/billing reminder emails)
- is external to your organization (limited rights)
Modify a user's rights/permissions
- connect to your Infomaniak space (manager.infomaniak.com)
- from the left side menu, click on User management then Users
- click on the icon to the far right of the user concerned
- choose Change role
- modify the role (read the different rights above)
- click on the Save button
A summary email is sent to the user whose role is changed.
Provide access to your organization's products
To make it easier to add access rights to a product that is located in your organization, we have created Work Teams. These allow you to create groups that are linked to Infomaniak products with the desired rights, very practical for giving access to a new employee of your organization the access to the products that he will need in his daily activity.