1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Restoring deleted email
You can restore free of charge the contents of an email account to a previous state within the last 6 or 7 days (we keep 7 backups, 7 "snapshots" of the mailbox). Please note that the recovery does not include the calendar or the address book.
Restoring via Mail hosting
- Open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Mail Hosting
- If necessary, click the hosting/domain name concerned
- If it concerns a deleted address, you must create it again with the exact name (https://www.infomaniak.com/1993)
- Click the email address concerned
- Click Restore in the left sidebar
Restoring via WorkSpace
- Open your WorkSpace (workspace.infomaniak.com)
- Click the icon at the top right
- Choose Email addresses
- Click theicon to the right of the email concerned, then select Restore email
- Select a Restore date (only during the last 7 days)
- Click the blue button to Restore deleted email
Find out more
If you usually retrieve your incoming mail using the POP/POP3 protocol, you will not be able to restore everything since the backup is only carried out once a day. It therefore only saves the messages that were present at the time of the backup procedure, but not those which have already been retrieved nor the sent messages folder. You should therefore prefer the IMAP protocol in your email software.