1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Authorizing access to your products / Completing a support request
This guide explains how to provide useful details when you request help from Infomaniak support.
Authorizing Support to access your content
It is possible to temporarily grant access to the content of your WorkSpace and your Drive with the possibility of cancelling this access at any time.
Only those Infomaniak staff members who handle your support ticket will have access.
- Open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com) or your WorkSpace (workspace.infomaniak.com)
- Click your user name at the top right of the page
- Click My profile in the menu that appears
- Click Technical support (or https://manager.infomaniak.com/support) in the left side menu
- Click the access authorization button for the product concerned (authorizing one does not authorize another - these authorizations are specific).
Making a screen grab
Microsoft offers preinstalled software dedicated to screen grabs. But to do them manually:
- Display what you want/need to send on the screen
- Press PRINTSCREEN on your keyboard (or PRTSCR, etc.) once
- In Microsoft Word (or similar), go to "Edit" -> "Paste" to put your image on the page
- "Save" your file
- Repeat the operation from point 1 to point 5 as many times as the number of screen grabs you need
Mac OS X
- Simultaneously press "cmd" + "caps/shift" (the empty arrow pointing upwards) +"3"
- Each time you press these keys, an image file is created on your computer's desktop
Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad...)
- Press the "Power" + "Home" buttons at the same time (the only two physical buttons)
- You will then find the screengrabs in your device's "Photos" app
Google Android (e.g. Samsung, LG or Sony)
- Simultaneously press the volume down (on the side) and the locking button
- The image captured is then automatically saved in a Screenshots folder in the gallery
To copy-paste an error message present in a Windows popup in text form, simply hit "CTRL" + "C" on your keyboard to copy the message onto the clipboard... You can then paste it ("CTRL" + "V") in the body of the email you send to us.
Chrome, Firefox and Safari: enter the combination ctrl + caps + i
Internet Explorer and Edge: hit F12
Mac OS X
Chrome: enter the combination ⌘ + ⌥ + J
Safari: enter ⌘ + ⌥ + C
Then click on the round struck-through icon to set the log back to zero.