1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Authorise access to your products / Complete a support request
This guide explains how to provide useful details when requesting assistance from Infomaniak support.
Authorise the support team to access your content
You can grant the Infomaniak support team access to certain products of your kSuite for a maximum period of 7 days. Only the Infomaniak staff handling your request for support will have access and you can revoke this access at any time.
- Log in to your Infomaniak space (manager.infomaniak.com) or via Infomaniak Mail (mail.infomaniak.com)
- At the top right, click on the tab with your initials then select Manage my profile
- In the Access to support box, click on Manage
- Grant access to the products of the kSuite or kDrive by clicking on the button (authorising one does not authorise the other – these are specific authorisations)
Microsoft offers preinstalled software dedicated to screen grabs. But to do them manually:
- Display what you want/need to send on the screen
- Press the PRINTSCREEN button on your keyboard (or PRTSCR, etc.) once
- In Microsoft Word (or similar), go to "Edit" -> "Paste" to put your image on the page
- "Save" your file
- Repeat the operation from point 1 to point 5 as many times as the number of screen grabs you need
Mac OS X
- Simultaneously press "cmd" + "caps/shift" (the empty arrow pointing upwards) +"3"
- Each time you press these keys, an image file is created on your computer's desktop
Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad...)
- Press the "Power" + "Home" buttons at the same time (the only two physical buttons)
- You will then find the screengrabs in your device's "Photos" app
Google Android (e.g. Samsung, LG or Sony)
- Simultaneously press the volume down (on the side) and the locking button
- The image captured is then automatically saved in a Screenshots folder in the gallery
To copy-paste an error message present in a Windows popup in text form, simply hit "CTRL" + "C" on your keyboard to copy the message onto the clipboard. You can then paste it ("CTRL" + "V") into the body of the email you send to us.
Chrome, Firefox and Safari browser: enter the combination ctrl + caps + i
Internet Explorer and Edge: hit F12
Mac OS X
Chrome: enter the combination ⌘ + ⌥ + J
Safari: enter ⌘ + ⌥ + C
Then click on the round struck-through icon to set the log back to zero.