1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Copying your Yahoo emails to your new email address: requirements
Thank you for managing your email with Infomaniak! To copy emails from a Yahoo address using our import wizard (IMAP Sync), it is first necessary to perform these actions. Not managing your email with Infomaniak yet?
This information is provided for information only and we do not provide additional support regarding Yahoo.
Authorizing your computer to access your Yahoo! account
Yahoo says: if you want to use an application using a less secure connection to log in to your Yahoo account, click here: https://login.yahoo.com/account/security#other-apps and configure an application password.
NB: This is automatically generated by Yahoo. You must copy it and then paste it in the place of your password in the Infomaniak email copy wizard
- Log in to your Yahoo account
- Go to the Account Security tab
- Click Generate app password
- Select Other App
- Enter an application name, e.g. Infomaniak, and click Generate
- Copy the app password
- Go to the Infomaniak email copy wizard
- Paste the application password in the password section of the Infomaniak wizard