1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Register a VAT number for the organization
This guide explains how to fill in your European VAT number so that it appears on the organisation's invoicing.
Specify a VAT number when registering
- start creating an organization from this link: https://welcome.infomaniak.com/signup
- when choosing the type of entity, select Company
- in the contact form, indicate the VAT number of your company
- finalize the procedure for creating the organization
Add a VAT number to an existing organization
- connect to your Infomaniak space ( manager.infomanaik.com )
- click on the tablet at the very top right and select Customer account
- click the blue Edit button under your company details
- enter your company's VAT number in the VAT field
You can also add a note to the Infomaniak invoice .
Alternative methods of adding the VAT number
From the Accounting section
If you have indicated that the status of your organization is "Company" and you have not yet indicated your VAT number, a message will invite you to indicate it when paying your invoices from your Infomaniak space in the section To pay .
From the Shop
If you have indicated that the status of your Organization is "Company" and you have not yet indicated your VAT number, a message will invite you to indicate it when paying for your products from the Infomaniak Shop .
From your product renewal emails
If you have indicated that your Organization status is "Company" and you have not yet indicated your VAT number, a banner has been added to your product renewal information emails, inviting you to provide your VAT number.