1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Configure your emails on iOS via Apple profile
This guide explains how to automatically set up an email address with Apple's Mail application on iOS. Infomaniak does not in principle provide support for configuring email addresses on phones, tablets, etc. This guide is provided for informational purposes only.
Automatic configuration (Apple profile)
- on your mobile or tablet, open the configuration file received from the synchronization assistant
- click on Allow
- go to Settings > General > Profile
- click on the Infomaniak profile auto-configuration e-mail...
- click on Install at the top right of the screen
- if necessary, enter the device lock code
- click on Install
- enter the password of the email address (and NOT that of the Infomaniak account)
- click on Next at the top right
- click OK at the top right
Need help ?
- delete any Apple configuration profiles linked to your Infomaniak messaging before starting the configuration again