1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Calendar event reminders
This guide explains how event reminders and alerts work in the Infomaniak Calendar section (calendars/agendas) of Mail.
Add a reminder or alert to an event
To add a reminder to an event (an appointment for example):
- from a browser, go to the calendars/agendas section of Mail ( calendar.infomaniak.com )
- click on the New event button to create a new appointment or click on an existing event to modify it
- click on Show more fields then Add a reminder
You can be notified through three different channels:
- By a pop-up: the reminder will be displayed by a notification managed by your Internet browser, provided that Mail is connected. This is also the option to choose if you sync your calendar with your phone to receive an alert on your device
- By email: the reminder will be sent by email at the chosen time
- Through a chat system like kChat : the reminder will be sent to the chosen thread
Event invitees will not be notified by reminders/reminders .
Add a reminder to a reminder
To add a reminder to an existing reminder:
- go to the Infomaniak Calendar ( calendar.infomaniak.com )
- click on an existing event to edit it
- choose the frequency of reminders (every hour, every week, etc.)
- click on the Validate button