1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Startup guide: Manager (admin console for your products)
This guide provides resources to easily master the Manager, the admin console for your Infomaniak products.
In order to log into the Manager, there is one main user (usually you) but you can add users who can access all or part of your products.
Introduction to Manager
What do you want to do?
Your client account, your user profile:
- editing the login username: https://faq.infomaniak.com/2193
- editing the user details:https://faq.infomaniak.com/220
- changing the   client account detailshttps://faq.infomaniak.com/2146
- deleting a client account: https://faq.infomaniak.com/2191
- toggling from one account to another: https://faq.infomaniak.com/1989
- adding a new user to your client account:https://faq.infomaniak.com/1404
- editing a user's rights:https://faq.infomaniak.com/1633
- deleting a user:https://faq.infomaniak.com/1738
- recovering access to the Manager: https://faq.infomaniak.com/2018
- difference between the client account and the user profile: https://faq.infomaniak.com/1990
- difference between the WorkSpace, Manager and email account usernames: https://faq.infomaniak.com/1980
- transferring/sending a product from one client account to another: https://faq.infomaniak.com/2024
- activating the two step validation to login to Manager: https://faq.infomaniak.com/1940