1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Enabling Cloudflare on a site
This guide explains how to enable Cloudflare on a site.
What is Cloudflare CDN?
Cloudflare allows the performance and security of a website to be optimised. It is a reverse proxy, which means that once your site starts to use CloudFlare, the traffic it receives is routed by the CloudFlare network. Cloudflare also provides the following functionalities:
- caching a site's static content
- basic anti-DDoS protection
- if necessary, create an account with Cloudflare: https://www.cloudflare.com/sign-up
- add the domain name of the site concerned
- delay all DNS zone registrations of the domain concerned with Cloudflare (A, MX, TXT, NS, etc. registrations)
- in the Infomaniak console, change the DNS zone of the domain concerned with the DNS servers indicated by Cloudflare
The inclusion of the new DNS can take up to 48 hours.
Link to this FAQ: