1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Enabling Cloudflare on a site
This guide explains how to enable Cloudflare on a site.
What is Cloudflare CDN?
Cloudflare allows the performance and security of a website to be optimised. It is a reverse proxy, which means that once your site starts to use CloudFlare, the traffic it receives is routed by the CloudFlare network. Cloudflare also provides the following functionalities:
- caching a site's static content
- basic anti-DDoS protection
- if necessary, create an account with Cloudflare: https://www.cloudflare.com/sign-up
- add the domain name of the site concerned
- delay all DNS zone registrations of the domain concerned with Cloudflare (A, MX, TXT, NS, etc. registrations)
- in the Infomaniak console, change the DNS zone of the domain concerned with the DNS servers indicated by Cloudflare
The inclusion of the new DNS can take up to 48 hours.