1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Thank you for choosing Infomaniak to host your websites, email and data! For security reasons, certain orders may be automatically blocked.
When you place your order, an email is sent to the login email address of your Infomaniak Manager account. This email contains the procedure to unblock your order. If you cannot find it, it can be sent again via your Manager by clicking Re-send the procedure in the red banner that informs you of the blocked order.
- Open the email containing the unblocking procedure
- Install the kCheck application on your Android or Apple telephone
- Scan the QR code in the email
- Follow the unblocking procedure to the end
Important: we respect your privacy: The data transferred via the kCheck application are kept until the treatment of your file is finished. In any case, they will be automatically deleted after 72 hours if this order is not processed.
- If we do not hear from you within 10 days, the order is automatically cancelled and payment is fully refunded via the means of payment used
- If you do not have a mobile phone to follow the procedure, please contact our support team
Find out more
- Invoicing: adding or changing a means of payment
- Manually paying for/renewing a product
- Invoicing: enabling/disabling automatic renewal