1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Error: 0x800... with Outlook or other
This guide suggests a solution to resolve the following error: Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders for firstname.lastname@example.org. Error: An unexpected internal error occurred. It is suggested that you restart your client. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
- open Microsoft Outlook
- click on File then on Options
- in the left-hand menu, click on Advanced options
- click on the Send/Receive button...
- Click on Modify
- tick the Use the custom behaviour defined below box
- tick the folders to be synchronized
- tick the Download complete items (including attachments) for subscribed folders box
- confirm the changes and close the options window
If you have already compared your software settings with those that we recommend and have eliminated any likelihood of error by following this FAQ, please contact our support team by sending us your public IP address.