1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Error: 0x800... with Outlook or other
This guide suggests a solution to resolve the following error: Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders for email@example.com. Error: An unexpected internal error occurred. It is suggested that you restart your client. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
This solution is supplied for reference only and we will not be able to supply additional assistance concerning Microsoft Outlook. If needed, please contact Microsoft support.
- Open Microsoft Outlook
- Click File, then click Options
- Click Advanced options in the menu on the left
- Click Send/Receive...
- Click Edit
- Tick the Use the custom behaviour defined below box
- Tick the files to be synced
- Tick the Download complete items including attachments for subscribed folders box
- Confirm the changes and close the options window
If you have already compared your software settings with those we recommend and have eliminated any likelihood of error by following this FAQ, please contact our support team with your public IP address.