1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Creating a Web redirect from the admin console
A Web redirect lets you redirect your domain or sub-domain to the Internet address of your choice.
To add a Web redirect to your domain name:
- Open the admin console (https://login.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Domain Name
- Click on the domain name in question
- On the left side panel, click on Web Redirect
- Click on the Add a redirect button
- Enter the destination address (under To) and if necessary, specify the subdomain (under Redirect)
- Hit Save
Tip: Remember to redirect your domain with and without the www (exampledomain.com and www.exampledomain.com). See video for more details.