1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Email Service: unlink a linked domain
This guide explains how to unlink a linked domain in an Email Service. Once removed, the domain name is once again available to order a new Email Service or to be attached to a different existing Email Service.
Remove the linked domain
- Connect to your Infomaniak space (manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Email Service
- Click on the Email Service/the domain name concerned
- In the left-hand side menu, click on Domains management, then select Domains linked to this service
- On the Linked domains page, click on theicon to the right of the domain concerned
- Select Unlink the domain
- Click on the red button Unlink the domain
Find out more
- Email Service: startup guide
- Email Service: add a linked domain
- Email Service: replace the primary domain
- Email Service: DKIM support