1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Error: cannot receive e-mails (but sending works)
No messages getting through to your e-mail client:
- Compare the settings that you are using with those recommended
- In particular, check that there is no space after the username specified in your e-mail client settings
- It may be that your firewall or antivirus software is blocking the receipt of e-mails. You should therefore temporarily disable the "Check all incoming messages" feature of your antivirus software, for example.
No message getting through to your Webmail:
- Check that your domain name is definitely operational and properly configured (DNS, MX entries, etc.)
- Check that no computer is fetching mail from this address via POP3
- Check that no sort filter or redirection is affecting receipt of e-mails
Link to this FAQ: