1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Install kDrive on Linux
This guide details the installation of the kDrive Infomaniak application on a computer with a Linux operating system. It will then allow you to synchronise your files with your Drive space.
1. Downloading kDrive
- Click on this link to go to the kDrive application download page
- You will download an .AppImage file
2. Installing kDrive
- Place the file in a folder called "Applications" (for example)
- Right click on the file and choose Permissions
- Check the box "Allow the file to run as a program".
- Optional: add the file in "Preferences of applications at startup" so that kDrive runs at Ubuntu startup for example