1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Advanced editing of Site Creator pages
This guide is intended for users of the Site Creator tool who want to go further in editing their pages.
Open HTML editor
Go to Site Creator:
- open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to Web Hosting
- if necessary click on the hosting/domain name concerned
- in the left side menu click on Site Creator
- click on Customize my site
Once in Site Creator, you can modify the HTML code (recommended for advanced users only) if you need more control over any content block:
- hover over the block to be edited on your page and click on the gear wheel that appears on hover:
- click on the HTML element in the left sidebar to edit the block's HTML:
Add an HTML block
To start from scratch with a blank HTML block, you can insert the Custom HTML code module on your page from the list of Apps:
The text can be edited via the CODE button which opens the HTML editor:
You can also add code outside the blocks.
Link to this FAQ: