1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Infomaniak Mail: sending emails from another address
This guide explains how to configure a sending address and a reply address other than the email address used. This can be useful if you wish to work with an alias email.
To access the options for sending addresses:
- Open Infomaniak Mail (mail.infomaniak.com)
- Click the icon in the top right, then select Email Addresses
- Click on the icon to the right of the email address concerned, then select Email address settings
- In the left sidebar, select this menu: Signatures
- Click Display advanced settings
Adding a new sending or reply address
The sending address enables you to define the sender's address that will appear in your recipients' inbox, and the reply address enables the replies to your email to be received at the email address of your choice.
- Click the icon to the right of the email address
- Enter the desired sending or reply address
- Click the Check button that appears
- Verify the email via the link supplied
- Click the blue Save button
Find out more
- Infomaniak Mail / Webmail: quickstart guide
- Infomaniak Mail: Adding a signature to emails
- Infomaniak Mail: filtering incoming email