1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Sharing your screen in kMeet
This guide explains how to share your screen during a kMeet meeting , Infomaniak's secure, unlimited and free videoconference.
Start screen sharing
- start kMeet via: kmeet.infomaniak.com or from one of the desktop applications
- create or join a meeting room
- allow access to your webcam and microphone from your browser or from one of the applications
- enter a pseudonym or your first and last name
- if necessary, define or enter the access password and/or the encryption key for the meeting room
- click on the Share your screen icon
- to stop streaming, click the Share your screen icon again
In case of problem, consult this guide (click here).