1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Record a kMeet meeting securely
This guide explains how to start recording an online meeting organized with kMeet, the free ethical videoconferencing solution by Infomaniak, in order to obtain a video of the intervention in .mp4 format.
- this feature requires kDrive
Save a kMeet meeting to kDrive
- create or join a meeting from kmeet.infomaniak.com
- from the meeting room, click on the icon at the bottom right
- in the menu that appears, select the Start recording icon
- if necessary, connect to your Infomaniak account and select a kDrive where to save the conversation
- to stop the backup, click again on the icon at the very bottom right then on Stop recording
- the recording is available at the root of the chosen kDrive as soon as the virtual room in which the meeting took place closes (so as soon as all the participants have left the videoconference)