1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Getting started guide: kCheck
In some circumstances and for security reasons, an ID verification procedure is required to confirm the identity of the person making a specific request.
This check may be carried out in the following situations (list is not exhaustive):
- Forgotten user password
- Forgotten login email address
- Disabling double authentication (two-factor identification)
- Unblocking an Infomaniak account
- When Ticketing revenue is paid for the first time
- When a product is ordered (suspicion of spam or phishing, brand name etc.)
How the ID verification procedure works
This process requires:
- A QR code or a link provided by Infomaniak
- The Infomaniak Check (kCheck) app installed on your iPhone or Android phone
- An Internet connection on your phone
You can then verify your identity with kCheck:
- Launch the kCheck app on your phone
- Click Start
- Click Scan a QR code
- Use the camera to hover over the QR code provided
- Enter your mobile phone number
- Enter the confirmation code received
- Enable geolocation (necessary in order to continue the process)
- Select the type of ID you have (ID card or passport)
- Follow the steps to take a photo of your ID
- Then take a selfie holding your ID in your hand in front of you
Your documents will then be sent securely to our support. These requests are given top priority with an average turnaround time of 2 hours during our support business hours.
Thank you for choosing Infomaniak to host your websites, email and data! For security reasons, certain orders may be automatically blocked.
When you place your order, an email is sent to the login email address of your Infomaniak Manager account. This email contains the procedure to unblock your order. If you cannot find it, it can be sent again via your Manager by clicking Re-send the procedure in the red banner that informs you of the blocked order.
- Open the email containing the unblocking procedure
- Install the kCheck application on your Android or Apple telephone
- Scan the QR code in the email
- Follow the unblocking procedure to the end
- If we do not hear from you within 10 days, the order is automatically cancelled and payment is fully refunded via the means of payment used
- If you do not have a mobile phone to follow the procedure, please contact our support team
Find out more
- Invoicing: adding or changing a means of payment
- Manually paying for/renewing a product
- Invoicing: enabling/disabling automatic renewal