1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Swiss Backup: adding a new backup device
This guide explains how to back up a new device with Swiss Backup.
Adding a new backup device
- Open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Swiss Backup
- Click on the backup space concerned
- Click on Add a device from the dashboard shortcuts
- Select the type of device:
- Windows, macOS
- Free disk space (enables you to e.g. synchronise files between different devices)
- Linux Server/Windows
- Virtual machine (VMware, Hyper-V, Virtuozzo)
- define the user who can manage and access this space
- Configure the backup using the guide available under the Getting started section
Link to this FAQ: