1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Web applications: configuring backups
This guide explains how to change the configuration of automatic backups of Web apps installed using our installer.
Important: this does not concern WordPress, which must be backed up and then restored in a different way (via our automatic backup system or the Duplicator extension, for example, which enables you to manually perform a full backup including even an easy reinstallation file).
Configuring backups of Web apps
- open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to Web hosting
- click on the hosting/domain name concerned
- in the left side panel, click on My sites and then on WordPress & Apps
- click on the Configure button for the Web application concerned
Find out more
- Install a Web application like Joomla, Drupal, ownCloud, etc.
- Restore or delete a backup of a Web application