1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Configuring/changing the PHP version used
This guide explains how to change the PHP version available for your site.
Changing the PHP version used on a website
You can easily change the PHP version used throughout a website:
- Open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Web hosting
- If necessary, click the hosting/domain name in question
- Under Sites, click the domain name of the site to be configured
- Under PHP version on the left, click Change
- Select the desired version and click Save to save the changes
The change is effective immediately and is permanent.
To configure / change the PHP version used in SSH follow this guide.
Link to this FAQ: