1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Order email addresses with Infomaniak
This guide explains how to order email addresses from the Swiss hosting provider Infomaniak.
Why trust Infomaniak to manage your emails?
It's not by luck that Infomaniak manages over a million email addresses:
- Unlimited storage space
- Hosted in Switzerland by a neutral, independent company
- Synchronisation of contacts and calendars across all devices
- Online access to your emails with Infomaniak Mail (mail.infomaniak.com)
- Professional newsletter tool
- Professional anti-virus and anti-spam filter
- Permanent backup
Manage your email addresses with Infomaniak
Not yet a client?
If you don't have a client account with Infomaniak yet, order your Email Hosting from one of these pages:
- reserve a domain name with 1 free email address (find out more)
- order 5 email addresses or more
- order 5 email addresses with 1 Web hosting
Already a client?
If you already have a client account with Infomaniak:
- Log in to your Infomaniak Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Email Service
- Click on the icon on the far right of the Email Service concerned
- On the Managing my offer page, click on Update my offer
- Adjust the number of email addresses to be added to the Email Service then click on Finish and add to cart to finalise the order
Create and configure your email addresses
Once you've ordered your email addresses, you will be able to:
- Create your email addresses (help)
- Configure your emails on your computer and devices (help)
- Synchronise your contacts and calendars across your devices (help)
- Repatriate content (including content with another provider) (help)
If the domain name is registered with an external registrar, you must enter the correct MX in the DNS zone of your domain (help).
Find out more
- Infomaniak Mail / Webmail: quickstart guide
- Link an email address to your Infomaniak Mail
- Infomaniak Mail: import another calendar into the Infomaniak calendar