1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Logging in with SSH and using line commands
This guide explains how to log in to a Web hosting or managed Cloud Server using SSH.
Software to use
- Terminal (Mac OS X and Linux)
- PuTTY (Windows)
Logging in using SSH
You can access your server via SSH using the following command:
Username with the user name being that of the FTP account and Server being the host server (e.g. xxxx.ftp.sharedbox.com).
$ whereis mysqlmysql: /opt/mysql/bin/mysql
- Creating a FTP account with SSH access: https://faq.infomaniak.com/1982
- Logging in to a hosting with a SSH key: https://faq.infomaniak.com/2054
- Installing Compose: https://faq.infomaniak.com/2118
- Give the PHP command line interface (PHP CLI) settings: https://faq.infomaniak.com/2156