1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Microsoft Outlook 2013 - Configuring an Infomaniak email address
This guide explains how to configure an email address hosted by Infomaniak with Microsoft Outlook 2013.
To configure an email account::
- open Microsoft Outlook 2013
- open the File tab of the Office ribbon and click on Add an account
- on the bottom of the window that displays click Manual configuration or additional types of servers and click on Next >
- check the box POP or IMAP and click on Next >
- enter your name (e.g. Jean Dupont), your email address (e.g. email@example.com), the incoming mail server (mail.infomaniak.com), the outgoing mail server (mail.infomaniak.com), the username (your complete email address) your email account password. Under account type, select IMAP. Click on Additional settings
- open the Outgoing server tab and check the box My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- open the tab Advanced options. For the incoming server (IMAP), select the SSL type of connection and verify that the incoming port is configured to 993. For the outgoing server, select the TLS connection and enter port 587. Click on OK
- click on Next
- if the instructions have been correctly followed, test settings should proceed correctly
- click on Finish
Configure a new IMAP account
Edit an existing IMAP account