1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Microsoft Outlook 2013 - Configuring an Infomaniak email address
This guide explains how to configure an email address hosted by Infomaniak with the Microsoft Outlook 2013 email software.
To configure an email account:
- open Microsoft Outlook 2013
- open the tab File in the Office band and click on Add an account
- at the bottom of the window which appears, tick the box Manual configuration or additional server types and click on Next>
- tick the POP or IMAP box and click on Next >
- enter your name (e.g.: John Smith), your email address (e.g.: firstname.lastname@example.org), the incoming email server (mail.infomaniak.com), the outgoing email server (mail.infomaniak.com), the user name (your full email address) and the password for your email address. Under account type, choose IMAP. Then click on Additional settings...
- open the tab Outgoing server and tick the box My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.n
- open the tab Advanced options. For the incoming server (IMAP), choose the connection type SSL and check that the incoming port is configured on 993. For the outgoing server, choose the TLS login type and enter port 587. Then click on OK
- click on Next
- if the instructions have been followed correctly, the settings test should run correctly
- click on Finish
To find out more / References
Link to this FAQ: