1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Support for WordPress MS (multisite) ex-WPMU
This guide explains how to implement a network of WordPress sites in order to manage several sites from the same My WordPress Site installation.
Installation of the WordPress multisite
- install My WordPress Site on your hosting space: https://faq.infomaniak.com/1931
- to connect in FTP: https://faq.infomaniak.com/1130
- edit the filewp-config.php
- above line "/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */" add:
Then go to TOOLS in your WordPress to create a network.
Follow the indications. In particular you must:
- withdraw any SSL certificate
- disable the WordPress extensions
- return to TOOLS> Creation of the network
- select the creation method of your various WordPress (in sub-domains or in sub-folders)
- add the necessary indications in wp-config.php and .htaccess on the server
- after reconnecting to your WordPress you will obtain a new “My Sites” menu in which you can add and manage your different sites of the same network